'A Seat at the Table' is the critically acclaimed third studio album by American Grammy Award winning singer-songwriter Solange, originally released on September 30, 2016. This limited-edition NAD release is pressed on solid white coloured vinyl.
Show moreArtist: SolangePerformer: Lil WayneDisc 1
- Sony Music Entertainment
- Soul & R 'n' B
- Publication Date
- 15 Oct 2021
- Catalogue No
- Limited 12" Album Coloured Vinyl
- Lil Wayne
- Year of Release
- Number of Items
- 2 disc(s)
- Media Format
1. Rise - Solange
2. Weary - Solange
3. Interlude: The Glory Is in You - Solange
4. Cranes in the Sky - Solange
5. Interlude: Dad Was Mad - Solange
6. Mad (Feat. Lil Wayne) - Solange
7. Don't You Wait - Solange
8. Interlude: Tina Taught Me - Solange
9. Don't Touch My Hair - Solange
1. Interlude: This Moment - Solange
2. Where Do We Go - Solange
3. Interlude: For Us By Us - Solange
4. F.U.B.U. - Solange
5. Borderline (An Ode to Self Care) - Solange
6. Interlude: I Got So Much Magic, You Can Have It - Solange
7. Junie - Solange
8. Interlude: No Limits - Solange
9. Don't Wish Me Well - Solange
10. Interlude: Pedestals - Solange
11. Scales - Solange
12. Closing: The Chosen Ones - Solange
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.